Hand crafted Easter and/or Spring decorations, treat boxes, and cards can be simple and fun! Make them with kids or on your own! Hop along with the Blue Moon Creation Crafting Station Get Inky Design Team this weekend and see some wonderful creations to inspire
YOU to get your craft on this Spring!
Now, before you get to hopping along the bunny trail, let's talk BLOG CANDY!!! Our sponsors have provided us with a few fun goodies for you! So, in order to be entered to win some BLOG CANDY there's
TWO things you must make sure to do:
1- Subscribe/Follow each blog along the hop. (Required)
2- Comment on every blog post along the hop for the most chances to win! (Required)
3- Extra entries for those who are our Facebook followers. To find us on Facebook, check out our links section and click on Facebook link then like our Pages. (Optional)
Now The Queen created these adorable
carrot treat holders.
These adorable treat holders
are easy to create, just need the following
Orange Pattern Paper
Silhouette File (HERE)
Xyron Tape Runner
Xyron Glue Dots
Don't you just love how cute the
Inky Design Stamps look!
Make sure you get your (HERE)
Thanks for hopping! Your next stop along the
bunny trail takes you to, Thia's Blog .
Our Sponsors Stamp; Prizes:
-One Crafty Card Gallery App
-One Challenges and Sketches App by Crafty Card Gallery
- One Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Prize Pack
- Three BMCCS Inky Subscriptions (Year)
-One BMCCS 4x6 stamp set
-One BMCCS Crafty Treasure Box
Thanks for joining for us today.
Here's the line-up if you get lost along the way!
1. Starting Spot- http://getinkychallenge.blogspot.com
2. Amanda- http://mandeesdandees.blogspot.com
3. Ann - http://annmakes.blogspot.com
4. Beth ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
6. Kathy - http://upinthenightwithkat.blogspot.com
7. Susan B. -http://susanascorner.blogspot.com
8. Susan R - http://susanrenshaw0404.blogspot.com
9. Theresa -www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
10. Thia- http://bluemooncreation.blogspot.com